Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Error on WOFS’s 2016 Feng Shui almanac

Without fail, for the past many years, I will purchase a few very important Chinese metaphysics or Feng Shui related publications as a guide, with majority of them from the very much respected Lilian Too and Joey Yap. Treating them like my bible, I will then do the necessary feng shui audit for auspicious sectors, inauspicious sectors, and conflict sectors before deciding which door should be the one I need to use to get in and out of the house. Thankfully, the three places that I call home these days have two doors that can be tweaked to be the main door.  Call me superstitious, yes; I admit I am one, for I check the Tong Shu or Almanac before heading for a trivial matter such as haircut.

Taken from WOFS's 2016 Feng Shui Almanac
I was checking out WOFS’s 2016 Feng Shui Almanac a while ago when I notice an error on its Flying Stars 2016 page. For the Southeast sector where the flying star 1 resides in the year of Monkey, it was printed with the heading AFFLICTED ILLNESS STAR. For those who are familiar with Lilian Too’s writings and publications, flying star 1 is supposed to be LUCKY WHITE STAR. A check with other publications confirmed that flying star 1 will be in the Southeast sector in 2016 and the flying star 2, the AFFLICTED ILLNESS STAR resides in the center. There is no other error except the heading. Though it is just a small error, it can be confusing for some. I hope that the team at WOFS will take note to ensure such error do not occur again in their other publications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment