Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Danny Law Heng Kiang, what is your son’s success story?


How true is this? 
My heartiest congratulations to YB Danny Law Heng Kiang, the DAP’s Penang State EXCO for Tourism Development for having an illustrious and successful son, who are young and handsome as well. When I saw the pictures of Danny Law’s successful son, Nigel Law, that is making rounds in the social media, the first thing that came into my mind is that of Penang’s another famous son, Jho Low.
The girl in red is his sister! 
While Jho Low is well known for partying with the likes of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan like there is no tomorrow, with bottles of Moet & Chandon champagnes in full view, Nigel Law is not too far behind either. It is circulating in the social media that 100 bottles of this fine Moet & Chandon champagnes were corked open in Providence, a famous clubbing place in downtown Kuala Lumpur to celebrate Danny Law Heng Kiang’s son’s birthday party. However, I can’t be certain of these 100 bottles of Moet & Chandon but Nigel Law’s Instagram account confirmed it that he had an early birthday celebration in Providence with accompanying pictures of him and sexy women and models and of course, the Moet bottles.
Danny Law's illustrious family ! 
Out of curiosity, I also check on Nigel Law’s Facebook. I found out that he either own or co-own Blonde & Brunette Malaysia, a high society hair saloon in Gurney Paragon, which was officiated by his proud father, Danny Law in 2013. More to this, also from Nigel Law’s Facebook is his picture of holidaying and staying in luxury hotels, dining at famous restaurants in Europe and many more pictures of him partying, always with a glass on hand. Ah…since watches worn by politicians are the talk of town recently, I’ve spotted Nigel Law wearing a Rolex Submariner. And one picture from his Facebook account that I’m not too sure if it is him driving a Bentley but the watch on the driver’s left wrist and the one Nigel Law wore when holidaying in Siem Reap in December last year is identical.
Wow....congrats YB Danny! 
Oh well, don’t get me wrong, I am not a sour grape and I am not jealous of Nigel Law’s success. In actual fact, I am amazed yet curious!  I’ve had plenty of holidaying around the world, dining in Michelin stars restaurants, dozing off in the luxurious hotels, cruise ships, trains to suits on plane. I am very blessed that I am dining in J.W. Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur almost every week and the Sous Chef Wong Wing Yuk took personal care for my diet. I’m humbled to be chauffeured around by Azman in my Rolls Royce and other cars. I’m comfortable with my collection of Patek Philippe watches. While I can account for how my source of current comfort and luxury comes from, and how hard I work for my current lifestyle, like other fellow Malaysians, we are curious about Nigel Law’s success.
Is it the same watch with the one above?
The DAP always preach that their government is one that is managing well the public fund, against the abuse of power, clean and without corruption, against dishing out favors for family members and etc etc. There must be some magic here that I believe their form of government is being passed on to their leaders’ to manage their family affairs too, so surplus can be gained and can be splurged later on, because I remember that Danny Law Heng Kiang started his career as a bank officer before winning the Batu Lanchang state seat in 1999. He lost in 2004 but won in 2008 and became a state EXCO member.
Everything is possible when......
So, Danny, can you share with us your son, Nigel’s success story? His success story is amazing considering that when I knew you during my DAP’s days, you were just driving a Proton Wira and live in a medium cost apartment in Greenlane. You were so jealous of me, a young girl at the age of 22, returning from NZ with a double degree, driving a brand new Camry and living in Gurney Drive and I thankful to daddy and grandfather, who were successful businessmen of their time. You can say my success is because of my daddy, and I would say, I am forever thankful to daddy.
From Nigel Law's Facebook.
I remember that once, you even asked me to lower my profile because there are many jealous chaps out there. Then there was once, long after I’ve left DAP that you mentioned that you are still jealous of me and my success. I guess you might have forgotten that you said this to a journalist with and another comrade of yours. I’m myself, I am the master of my own money, and I have nothing to hide, so how can you ask me to be pretentious? Isn’t it your son has shown that hard earned money must be spent for certain comfort and luxury in life, which is very typical of Gen X and Y that your illustrious son and I belong to?

First Malaysian there to splurge 300 plus swiss france per night! 
Aiyaa Danny Law, instead of being jealous of me, you ought to share your son’s Nigel Law’s success story so that fellow Malaysians can learn from Nigel the right way to get rich quick without any association with the corrupted Barisan Nasional that your party always accuses of. I think he can organize workshops and talks too, on how to be super rich before the age of 30 without the influence of dad. It is good money these days to conduct talks and I am sure people will start queuing up from Jelutong to Johor Bahru to get an entrance ticket due to Nigel’s extraordinary story. Or what about including the talk on how to get rich in Visit Penang programs that are run by your department, plus some special promotions when get a hairdo in Blonde & Brunette? Blonde & Brunette don’t charge RM1200 just to dye the hair, do they? Or they charge even more considering the high rental at Gurney Paragon?  

Or Danny Law, are you going to say, the world has got the wrong identity of your son? The Nigel Law’s pictures circulating on the social media are not your son but a doctored picture by Barisan Nasional’s spinning doctors? But I don’t think the pictures are doctored. It is indeed your son! Maybe you’ve forgotten that I’ve met Nigel during your CNY open house. Ah…now I remembered that you mention that Nigel Law Hun Chuen was born in 1989!  

So, Danny Law, the respected State EXCO from the “clean government” of Penang,  is it a deal to share with fellow Malaysian Nigel Law’s success story? Your party always preaches for transparency, didn’t they?

35 comments:

  1. If you're looking for a venue for a small event in this area, you may want to stop by and check it out. The staff at Hollywood venues is very friendly and the food is great. We preferred this place because they are all-inclusive, so you don't have to worry about chairs and catering because it's all part of the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations to YB Danny Law Heng Kiang for having such a richie rich son at the young age. I'm wondering where all the wealth come from. If Nga Kor Ming then no need to say la, everybody know he own the logging company in Gua Musang, which caused the muddy flood which hits the east coast state last time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sharing! We earned our money the hardest way but it seems politician in Malaysia always have rich sons and daughters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bcos he is the son of politician we cannot presume that he is rich from illegal means. Perhaps he joined a multi level company then become wealthy?

    I came from a poor family too. When I was not doing very well during my earlier days where other friends already rich from family fortune. Now they are teasing me for try to catch up with them but I replied that I m not trying to catch up but rather to chase my own dream with hard work come with ethical strategy to become successful.

    Well about this DAP exco son, they need to have proof that his success is not by illegal means. Cannot just hearsay and guess just bcos the father is in politics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeffrey,

      It will be great for Danny Law's son to share with us his success story. I always believe we can learn a great deal from another person. Meanwhile, I wish you all the best.

      Regards, Jadryn.

      Delete
    2. I sense personal bitterness with a strong tinge of political undertone. If you know that the wealth is unscrupulously gotten, spilling out. Call a spade, a spade Otherwise, what you have written is not worth 2 cents!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. WHERE'S THE BERSIH TEAM? Let's bersih this boy first. We stay in penang suffering to find work and this people enjoy luxury like hell.... All our money. This is corruption and abused. Common sense! If I'm so rich I won't be so stupid to post and spend money like someone get from illegal gain!

    Practice what you preach! GREAT ARTICLE

    Someone should share this to all penang people. Yes I will go to his class, ask him how to be rich like that???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sense personal bitterness with a strong tinge of political undertone. If you know that the wealth is unscrupulously gotten, spilling out. Call a spade, a spade Otherwise, what you have written is character assination and not worth 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Scorpiodragon,

      It is for Danny Law and Nigel Law to share their wisdom of success with everyone and certainly not for me to judge whether it is this or that.

      Regards, Jadryn

      Delete
  7. poster by the name of Jadryn Loo Hooi Yee is sour grape of other people's success hence create this post to insult him indirectly...yeah right, being chauffeur by driver, dine at jw marriot my ass~ i dine at sultan palace, travel in my G5 jet i also keep quiet... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lexxi Chen,

    Insult or not, siapa makan chili dia rasa pedas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I assume tht the money he earn is illegal, cos his facebook totally gone, if he is clear with no shit ,he will just share his story and end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I assume tht the money he earn is illegal, cos his facebook totally gone, if he is clear with no shit ,he will just share his story and end of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Secret Base,

      Yes, his FB is gone , for what reasons, only he know.

      Delete
    2. I remember one thing.. a piece of paper can't wrap a fire. Good article Jadryn Loo!

      Delete
  11. To be fair just do some investigation with real proof la. Dun just talk or ask him to share how they become rich. Most ppl will not share their story. I m all for a clean govt. I m a businessman , if any of my friends in a ministeral post in a govt. I would wanna win a bid fairly with the rest from a normal process. I will not accept being crony even if it's multi billion project. Rather be happy with what I can achieve by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jeffrey,

      The article was produced with investigation as well as with witnesses. Onus is now on Danny / Nigel.

      Delete
  12. show your credibility by approve all the reply and comment. don't delete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jeffrey, I only deleted the repeated same comment by Scorpiodragon because it is repeatative which I think is cause by Google bugs.

      Delete
  13. Investigation based on searching someone Facebook and Instagram is very easy. Anyone can do. Can we have investigation similar to what Rafizi Ramli does? We wanna see if these people corrupted or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrupted or not is not for me to judge and say. To set the matter straight l, I don't accuse Danny Law of corruption, merely asking him to share with the people the success story. Each person have their ways and choice of making a statement and Rafizi's way may not be my way.

      Delete
  14. Well.. All who support him here must be his best friends or DADDY friends.. you all so positive about nigel law. ;-) can share photo the lamboghini he drive please.....

    People don't just delete Facebook for no reason lol. Even dead people Facebook u can access. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savior of Angels,

      My father passed away last year but we do not delete his FB for sentimental reasons.

      Delete
    2. Or to put it in a sarky way, that is because we have nothing to hide.

      Delete
  15. Then is case close bcos no proof. unless there is proof of illegal means than we must make sure he is out from govt position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeffrey,

      What sort of proof do you want to see ? Case open or close is not up to me or you to determine.

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you wanna accuse someone of getting wealth from illegal means than you have to get proof. otherwise dun bother write this blog. now you begin to sound like a sour grapes and your article with no credibility and not worth 2 cent. So you should not have written this blog, making you look very bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jeffrey,

      Who is accusing who here ? Please point out which line that I wrote that is accusing Danny Law of corruption ? I ask you what proof you want me to show and you say I am without credibility. It is your comments that is wasting my time and not worth your two cents.

      Delete
  18. Your whole article itself sounds like accusation even though you need not mentioned any line. not need to get so agitated la... whatever you wrote reflects on you being sour grapes from the beginning till the end. i m not the only person felt this way in this comment. is not my comment wasting your time. is your article wasting your time and make you look even more bad with your latest reply.

    Unbelievable... "formerly a political front-liner in the state of Penang and currently a practicing lawyer" and this is the rubbish that you wrote with no concrete proof. I expected you could be more brainy than this article from your introduction of yourself in your blogspot header.

    Sigh..... Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  19. BTW, not going to reply you anymore... waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. why so kepo about other peoples wealth? you say you're not jealous or anything, then mind your own business lah
    summore got time to copy people's fb photo and talk shit about people. You damn sick lah

    ReplyDelete
  21. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 15 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete