Thursday, 2 April 2015

Tuan IGP, please put your priority right!

A picture speaks a thousand words!
I took this picture in the town of Tapah on a busy Monday morning  when I passed a goldsmith shop that have to do business with deep paranoid about robbery. Curious, I checked out for other goldsmith shops around town and I found that they are operating the same way – with stainless steel gates to serve as protection and only those that deemed genuine customer will be allowed in.  As I drove towards Kampar, I wonder, where else in Malaysia are businesses being conducted in this way?

What does this picture tells you about the state of security in Malaysia?

So, my dear Tan Sri Khalid, the Inspector General of the Police Force, are snatch thieves, gang fights, car thefts and robbery less threatening than the one thing you are so obsessed with now – sedition? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's an eye-opener on our Malaysia safety!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    You are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete