Friday, 12 December 2014

A memorable birthday 难忘的生日

An exquisite masterpiece by Shanghai Restaurant, JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.  
I am deeply touched and honored by the birthday dinners, luncheons, messages, gifts and the efforts by each of you to celebrate my birthday this year to make it a wonderful and memorable one. No details however small were missed out on yes and no when it comes to food, especially on my allergy to eggs, thus enable me to have cakes baked without eggs, fruits platter with all my favorite fruits in it and air flown melon all the way from Hokkaido and how can I miss out, the selection of birthday gifts that I know aren’t easy for someone fussy like me. Last but not least, the message of best wishes from all of you; which I am very certain that it will all come to realization.  

Home sweet home and here, I am comfortable in cotton shirt and pant. 
And finally, today, I am back, in hometown to have a simple belated birthday dinner with my family members. It is another feeling all together when I see mummy, my spoilt rotten cat Baron and all the beautiful bonsai trees. I look forward for tea and reading at my little heaven – the balcony before leaving for Shanghai and Hangzhou soon.

Once again, thank you very much for everything rendered during this auspicious occasion of my birthday. I am blessed to have all of you, all the wonderful people around me. 

感谢,感恩 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment