Saturday, 25 October 2014

Another gift of wisdom

A very meaningful couplet.
Once again, thank you very much to Mr. Dennis Lim for this precious calligraphy which is now adorning a strategic place in my family residence. It is the second gift piece of calligraphy gift from him and I am deeply honoured to be receiving such a nice piece of art and the wisdom that comes with it. This is a very meaningful couplet that describes the relationship and responsibilities between parents and children and the wonderful earthly blessings of coming together to be siblings. 

天下无不是之父母,世间难得者兄弟。。。好有意义!

P/s: I am also touched that friends took notice of my love for Chinese calligraphy. I’ve stopped practicing calligraphy for a while due to time limitations. Now it seems that I should start practicing again before my skills get rusted and the ability to master the strokes diminishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment