Tuesday, 6 May 2014

“Sleep at the ‘G” in Melbourne


Charity begins at home but should not end there – Thomas Fuller

Youth is the future for all, picture courtesy of Sleep at the 'G website.
Sleep at the ‘G is a fund raising event to help to fight and end youth homelessness in Melbourne organized by Melbourne City Mission. I’m helping my best friend, Jessica Ngui and Tayla James,  of Linfox who are very kind to spend their time and money in support of this motivation; therefore, I am appealing to you, my dear friends to please support this motivation as well.
More information about this program can be obtained at:
If you are interest in making a donation to this program, you can click on the link below:
When you make your donation, under the Donation Details / Message section, please insert:
“I support this motivation initiated by Tayla James/Jessica Ngui for Linfox graduates.”
I hope that you will share this with your friends, let the charity that begins at home help to give home to the less fortunate ones out there. Thank you very much my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment