Friday, 16 May 2014

Happy Teacher’s Day


On this special day, I would like to wish all our teachers Happy Teacher’s Day. I would also like to use this opportunity to say “terima kasih cikgu” for your contribution to the people and the country. You are akin to the candle that light up the whole country with your sacrifice towards the betterment of every pupil regardless of race and religion.
On this day too, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Mrs. Lim Siew Yong, my Add Math teacher who never gave up on me no matter how much I hate Add Math and how bad was my result. Looking back, I considered myself very lucky to have her to guide me not only on the academic side but in shaping the discipline in me as well. Thousands and millions of thank you is still not enough to compensate for the sacrifice of Mrs. Lim towards her all student's greater good.
Another teacher that I would like to express my gratitude is to Datin Adeline Lim, the lovely and supportive wife of Dato’ Dr. Leong Yong Kong, someone I fondly call 老师。Although I am not her student and I only get to know her during Dr. Leong’s contest for the position of Vice President of MCA, I’ve learned a lot from her during the short period together and continue learning. 老师,谢谢您。
Selamat Hari Guru !

No comments:

Post a Comment