Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Shanghai Restaurant and Li Yen’s Guest Appreciation Dinner



I would like to thank the management and staffs of Shanghai Restaurant of JW Marriott Hotel and Li Yen of The Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur for inviting me to their inaugural guest appreciation dinner at the banquet hall of the Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur.
Preparing to toss the "yee sang"

The dinner was fabulous, with the combination of the best dishes from Shanghai and Li Yen and the pre-dinner cocktail was unforgettable – the guests were served with the best cuts from a whole roasted pig. It is also an eye opening to see my dear friends – the staffs from Shanghai Restaurant – performing the famous Gangnam Style dance.  

With Chef Leong and Chef Wong, sous chef of Shanghai and Li Yen
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Wilfred, Chef Wong, Alice, U Keong, Yean, Emily and all the staffs of Shanghai Restaurant, current and previous, for making me feel like home at Shanghai Restaurant, for serving me all the delicious food, for remembering my allergies to certain food, for celebrating my life’s events with me and for everything, be it a big or small favour.
Little known, time flies fast and this year mark the 10th year of a continuous excellent service and serving of delicious food by you all. The excellent standard is there, not an easy task to maintain. Well done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment