Sunday, 22 December 2013

Melbourne, I miss you so much


View of Yarra River and Melbourne's CBD from Southbank.
Today mark the second final highlight for 2013 with the conclusion of the MCA party election and I am looking forward for the finale of the event of the year – my brother’s wedding in a few more days. I am counting the days, yes, counting the days but not for the wedding celebration. I am counting the days that I will be travelling down under again to Melbourne.
I have to confess that I miss Melbourne very much and I can't wait to be there again soon. If it is not for my involvement with MCA’s election and Yann’s wedding, I will be in Melbourne now, enjoying the beautiful summer by the Yarra River, visit to cherry farms, drive to historical towns like Ballarat, cruise along the Murray, crab catching at Lakes Entrance and many more.
However, what I miss most in Melbourne is catching up with friends over delicious food and drinks. I promised Hong Huynh that I’ll visit her as soon as I am free but I kept delaying the visit and I have to thanks Hong for her patience. I am looking forward for the seafood feast that she is going to cook when I am there. I hope she can still find time for it since that she’d had an additional member to her family now with the arrival of Mason. I look forward to play some rounds of Pontoon with Sandra “Bullock” in Crown…err..but I am not too sure if she is still working in Crown.
I am now working hard to plan my schedule for a work cum holiday visit to Melbourne as soon as possible. I hope this trip will be possible before Chinese New Year or otherwise it will be in February before the autumn chill starts. Melbourne….I am coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment