Sunday, 17 November 2013

Piece by piece: The making of my new bedroom

Finally, after a few more realignments of the design and many hours put in by the designer, the carpenter, the electrician and the contractors involved, my new bedroom in Teluk Intan is ready for me to move my stuffs in. I would like to express my gratitude to all these people for delivering me such a beautiful and flawless room and also to daddy and mummy for supervising their work and having to put up with my fussiness which demands nothing but perfection to details.

Tiles work by Mr. Yap and his family.

The foundation work by the carpenters.

Putting the pieces together.

The final touch.



The desk, bookshelves, cupboards and wardrobe.

Click here for the first draft of the design: http://jadrynloo.blogspot.com/2013/07/artists-impression-of-my-new-bedroom.html




No comments:

Post a Comment