Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Artist’s impression of my new bedroom

Recently daddy and mummy bought a house in Teluk Intan which is going to be our new family home. After 15 years in the present house, they’ve decided that it is time to move to a bigger house to accommodate our soon to be enlarged family, with Lip Yann’s upcoming wedding in December.
I am glad and very fortunate that even though I only go back once a while, daddy and mummy still want to make sure that I am going to have my own room even though I insist initially that I am fine with the guest roomI. Of course, the design of the room is not what I wanted, I appreciate it very much. I’d wanted a bedroom with traditional Chinese design but that theme wouldn’t mix with the modernist design of the rest of the house.
This is how my new room going to look like:








3 comments:

  1. very modern looking bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a coherent theme throughout your house is definitely a great idea as it adds to the synchronicity of your place. Deviating from traditional designs may bear great results in terms of having a good looking bedroom. Why not try a mix of both theme to produce a very unique room?

    Lynn Williamson @ Dal Builders

    ReplyDelete