Saturday, 11 May 2013

Mummy, Happy Mother’s Day


Dearest mummy,


Daddy, mummy and I during our Chinese New Year Open House, 2013.

On this mother’s day, I would like to wish you not only Happy Mother’s Day but would also like to say thank you for everything that you’ve done for the family and for me. Thank you for your care all these years. Indeed a day goes without at least a phone conversation with you. Thank you for your encouragement for it made me a brave and independent girl. Thank you for your support for it made me who I am today. Thank you for your understanding for it made my journey much easier to go through. Thank you for always keeping my best interest at your heart for it made feel so fortune and lucky compared to others. Last but not least, thank you very much for your unlimited love for it is like eternity to me.

Mummy, you are the best on earth. Me, Lip Yann and Lip Yong plus daddy are the luckiest lot in the world for having you with us. I love you mummy.

Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment