Friday, 5 April 2013

Is this how McDelivery “deliver”?


A few weeks back, I was working from home when I decided to have McDonald’s for lunch but I was lazy to drive out so I decided to call for McDelivery services. I dialed 1300-13-1300 and the receptionist asked for my address and contact number plus my order for the day.

After a while, she called back and said that “Ma’am, we are sorry that our delivery service does not cover Mutiara Damansara.”

Me: What? McDelivery does not deliver to Mutiara Damansara?

Receptionist: Yes, Mutiara Damansara is not in our coverage area.

Me: But there are three McDonalds in Mutiara Damansara and they are all less than 1km away and you are telling me there is no delivery service?

Receptionist: Since it is so near, you can drive there.

I was speechless for a while before saying thank you and hang up the phone. I was not so surprised with them not covering Mutiara Damansara but was really dumb folded with the reply from the receptionist.

P/S: McDonald's now offer delivery within Mutiara Damansara. 

3 comments:

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete