Friday, 27 July 2012

Happy Birthday, Pek Chin



Jennifer, Pek Chin and Jadryn, Lafite, circa 2012




May the year to come will be a good and prosperous one to you and your darling husband. We look forward to hear more good news from the both of you such as time to distribute red chicken eggs and time to party!
I would also like to use this opportunity to say thank you so much for your selflessness in always taking care of me, being my good listener and being my excellent dinner partner every Thursday night. I always enjoy your company, especially our memorable trip to Beijing and down the memory lane to Singapore.
How fast time flies, and I truly appreciate everything we did and the moments we walk through together as good sisters.
Once again, Happy Birthday, Pek!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much my very dear sisters for such special and memorable night! Thanks for your all love, support and not forgetting the mischief! You only make my life even more colorful and wonderful..

    I'm truly blessed to have you. May we have many more good times ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are great friends...love the fun and friendship.....thanks so much...sisters....we shall have more good fun times....I am also blessed to know both of you......

    ReplyDelete