Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Fully furnished condo for rent


I am helping out my good friend, Pek, to advertise her fully furnished condo for rent.

Descriptions:

Location: Capsquare, downtown Kuala Lumpur with KLCC and KL Tower view.

Size: About 1350 sqf with 2 and ½ bedroom.

Car park: Comes with two car park

Availability: Immediate. Daily, weekly and other short term rental are available.

Monthly rate: Upon request.

Others: Excellent interior design and tight 24 hours multiple layer security.

For further information, please contact me.





2 comments:

  1. Cool! This condo is really a nice one but I am looking for a rent to own condo. Hopefully you can help me that way. Thanks and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am too find a fully furnished serendra condo for rent at Great Success Makati Homes

    ReplyDelete