Friday, 20 January 2012

Ah Beng The Movie: Three Wishes 阿炳心想事成

The past few days have been hectic for me with lunches and dinners with friends and clients till I don't have the time to blog.  Mandarin oranges and gifts were exchanged and “yee sang” were tossed. I lost count on the number of “yee sang” that I had tossed so far. Another thing is Eu Yan Sang’s hamper must be having a brisk sale because I had received numerous of them.
However, today I still find time to join thousands of Malaysians that throng the cinema to watch Ah Beng The Movie: Three Wishes directed by Jack Lim, a famous My FM deejay and acted by all My FM deejays and others. It is a very good movie that attained international standards. I am so proud that it is made in Malaysia, directed by a Malaysian and the storyline is by Jack Lim himself.
Nasi Lemak 2.0 by Namewee is of no match to this movie. That movie sucks. I can't even help myself to finish watching the movie. I left after three quarter of the movie. Another movie: Petaling Street Warriors that he was involved in also sucks. I suggest Namewee to learn more about filming before he decides to film another movie. Don’t tarnish the Malaysian film making industry with his lousy films.
Ah Beng The Movie: Three Wishes consists of funny and sad scenes. I was actually laughing and crying at the same time. It teaches us family values, humility, the importance of helping one another and friendship. The story line also consists of how Ah Beng and his friends react and do many things to help another friend “Salted Fish” Lian when she was diagnosed with leukemia.
The scenes evoked my memory of PC when she was diagnosed with brain cancer, of how friends help and react to her sickness and later how we all felt so helpless during her last days. Anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner and it should be time for happiness. She wouldn’t want to see us sad too.
I would recommend friends to go to the cinema to watch the movie. Don’t buy pirated DVD. Well done to Jack Lim and his team. 祝您心想事成.May all your wishes come true .

No comments:

Post a Comment